Listen to this week’s episode here!
A Wife, Dog Momma, Entrepreneur,
Instagrammer, and Youtuber.
The world is a crazy place.
I met this beautiful and strong woman during the week of her wedding and since my first encounter with her she has been such a ray of sunshine.
Back in the day Alex was working full time and basically doing social media full time, before it was the cool thing to do.
After working on the social media team for Brandy Melville Alex found herself building an audience on Instagram and Youtube.
“Back when I started social media, it wasn’t a thing you could do for a living.
When I started, a lot of people made fun of me for putting myself online.”
Alex felt a little lost in her 20’s.
Nothing she tried out brought her very much joy.
Except creating for social media.
She remembers telling her dad:
“I wish I could just do this social media thing as a career.
I’ve never been so passionate about anything in my life.”
Other things we talk about include:
- Alex’s favorite quote and what it means to her.
- “The wolf that wins is the one you feed.”
- What it was like being bullied growing up and how she overcame it.
- Her journey in growing confidence in her life.
- Why you need to choose positivity and happiness everyday.
How cute are they?!
Until next week my sweet friends!