I’m so excited to share because this episode is how to STOP playing small.
Consider the greats.
Your role models. Influences in music. In technology. Motivational Speakers.
- What if the Beatles never wrote a song?
- What is Steve Jobs didn’t try to make a computer?
- What if Tony Robbins never spoke at an event?
In my opinion a lot of people struggle with depression because they are looking at how the world is serving them. Instead of being inward focused, pause and ask yourself. “How can I use my skill and talent, to make the world better?”
How do you play LARGE in life??
- Figure out who you are? What do you love? What do you dislike?
- Decide where you’re going? What means a lot to you? What is a group that you want to be a part of? How can you support that mission?
- Put time in. Whether that means taking a class. Staying up later. Getting up earlier, you have to find an hour a day to work on yourself and your dream.
- Tell people about it. Tell your friends about your new goals.
You’re not being humble by not sharing your gifts, you’re being selfish.