The first part of this episode is a reflection of what the past 50 episodes have been and an encouragement for you to chase after your dream.
50 dang episodes. That’s a ton.
As mentioned, I’m hosting a giveaway this week:
To enter click here: https://gleam.io/0CQb5/women-for-greatness-giveaway
There will be 5 winners total.
4 Winners will receive LIFETIME Access To The Confidence Course.
And The Grand Prize Winner will receive:
• $21 Giftcard to @zealpressedjuicery
• @cloud9coffeeco Coffee mug.
• Custom @bnbcreative_co keychain.
• A singed advanced copy of @kerryalayne book.
• 30 Minute Mini Session with @kaylairenephotography
• @astronobeads Solar System bracelet.
• 2 pairs of @rootscomacrameMacrame Earrings
• 1 Necklace from @houseoftrroy
•1 Mini @roses_n_rose face mist.
• Ring bath bomb and sample facemask from Europhoria. Donated by @carterallisonjackson
• Lifetime Access to The Confidence Course creates by @sarenahess
•Custom hand stamped tote bag from @jocelynshares
•30 minute budgeting consultation with @atlasfinancialsolutionsca
Today’s podcast episode is about Anxiety:
- In this episode I talk about how anxiety affects your confidence levels.
- How Anxiety can stop you from being yourself.
- An exercise to shifting perspective of what other people perceive of you.
My challenges for you:
- Take an honest assessment of how your attitude is?
- Greet the next person you see as if they are an old time friend and watch how they react back to you.
The last part of the episode is a note of encouragement to my friends struggling with anxiety.
Hope you enjoy this episode!