In July of 2017 Amanda moved to Bakersfield. She was overweight, unhappy and felt trapped in her life.
Amanda’s husband looked at her and said: “Why do you act like you hate me and the kids? “
Here are some of my favorite quotes from this interview:
- The health journey isn’t about achieving the perfect body or getting skinny. It’s a journey of self discovery.
- Self control and why it matters for your actual self care. Self Control is the fruit of the spirit, you can do this.
- I realized that food was my source of happiness and my source of joy.
In this episode we talk about:
- Amanda’s incredible story of losing 40lbs in 4 months and how she transitioned to being a Health Coach.
- Why we emotional eat and triggers for emotional eating.
- The vicious cycle of working out from a place of self hatred.
- Amanda’s daily routine that helps her get everything done.
Healthy Habits in Amanda’s Life:
- Every 2-3 hours eating.
- Drinks half her body weight in ounces water every day.
- Every morning she is up by 6 AM.
- It’s nap-time from 1-3PM.
- Every day she does a load of laundry.
- Every night before she goes to bed, all her dishes are done.
I hope you enjoyed this week’s podcast episode.
Until next time!